- Pacemaker isn't all its cracked up to be? 1,494 reads
- 3yr old diagnosed - worries mum 1,116 reads
- Still worried - still unsure 1,035 reads
- Ongoing Issues - Cognitive Impairment, Post Perfusion Syndrome 984 reads
- Newbie 680 reads
- Hallo on behalf of husband and myself 3 comments
- Ongoing Issues - Cognitive Impairment, Post Perfusion Syndrome 3 comments
- Still worried - still unsure 2 comments
- Heart disease or heart failure 2 comments
- Introduction 1 comments
Welcome to our community
You can share your experiences, stories, tips and ideas with other people like you in our community.
Whether you are living with heart disease, supporting a friend or family member, or taking part in an event for us, there's a space for you.
It only takes a moment to register and if you've already registered for our website or Heart Matters online all you have to do is login and join the conversation right away in our discussion forums and groups.
If you have any questions you can email us or visit the where to start page.
8th June 2011
For anyone who currently lives in a BHF Heart Town or City. Let us know what you think of your new status as a Heart Town or City. What does it mean for you? What do you want to get out of it?
7th June 2011
Welcome to the BHF Health at Work community group where you can exchange experiences, discuss challenges and share tips. For more tools and resources to promote workplace health visit www.bhf.org.uk/healthatwork.