Groups are mini communities on topics of special interest such as a local fundraising branch or an international trek, You can suggest a new group at the bottom of the group home page.
Community guidelines: Responsibility
As members of any social community we need to make sure we take responsibility for what we do and our actions, here are some points to consider when taking part in our online community:
- Accept responsibility for all material that you publish in the community
- Accept responsibility for a discussion you have started – to keep it on topic and relevant.
- Always acknowledge the name of the source of any third-party material legitimately quoted or referred to
- Don’t quote any member who specifically requests not to be quoted
- Don’t misquote another member or BHF representative
- Don’t falsely misrepresent yourself
- Don’t abuse the facility to send an individual member a personal message
- Use the log-out button, especially on a public machine, to minimise intruder access
Anything we can add? Let us know by commenting below.