- bra's 1,303 reads
- Can erectile dysfunction can signal heart disease? 1,224 reads
- Just joined ! Looking forward to some good discussions 651 reads
- Hoping for a bit of reassurance and clarity... 642 reads
- low blood pressure 486 reads
- bra's 3 comments
- Can erectile dysfunction can signal heart disease? 1 comments
- Sickness and diarrhoea 1 comments
- Just joined ! Looking forward to some good discussions 1 comments
- Hoping for a bit of reassurance and clarity...
Our online community is on the move!
Whether you're a heart patient or you know someone who has heart disease it’s invaluable to be able to share your experience with others. This online community was formed in response to that need. We’re delighted to announce that a new space for online discussion is now available for you to use.
Our new community sits within HealthUnlocked which has been specifically designed with health in mind – giving ready access to information and support.
You can share your experiences, stories, tips and ideas. Ask questions. Get answers. Connect with others like you.
8th June 2011
For anyone who currently lives in a BHF Heart Town or City. Let us know what you think of your new status as a Heart Town or City. What does it mean for you? What do you want to get out of it?
7th June 2011
Welcome to the BHF Health at Work community group where you can exchange experiences, discuss challenges and share tips. For more tools and resources to promote workplace health visit www.bhf.org.uk/healthatwork.