My loved posts
- It's goodbye from me...
- Taking your meds ain't no laughing matter. Here's how you can take control of your heart health!
- Let's talk about sex
- Help us shape an NHS that works for heart patients
- Oooooh, I do have something
- Starting a new relationship when you have a heart condition
- Good addition Roberto - nice
- Post MI: Ideas for Dealing with Fear & Anxiety
- You can now 'heart' posts you like on our community
- Welcome to our community
Roberto Community Manager
I'm Roberto and I am the Community Manager at the BHF, I'm glad you have found our community!
I've been at the BHF for over 2 years now and I am really excited about our new online community and how it can bring people together. If you are a member of our Facebook or Twitter page you would have come across me already as I update and comment as the British Heart Foundation there too.
I will be around the community every day so do say hello and ask me any questions. I am a big football fan (Tottenham, for my sins) love taking part in online communities and social media and enjoy watching films (North by North-West is my favourite), cooking and reading. As you may have guessed from my name I am half Italian and go back to Naples at least once a year.
|It's goodbye from me...||Discussion||27/06/2012 - 12:08pm|
|Let's talk about sex||Discussion||11/05/2012 - 12:42pm|
|Happy Easter||Discussion||05/04/2012 - 4:15pm|
|You can now 'heart' posts you like on our community||Discussion||27/03/2012 - 5:00pm|
|Salt Awareness Week||Discussion||26/03/2012 - 3:15pm|